You have undoubtedly encountered a spin-the-wheel pop-up at least once in your life, despite the fact that we are so accustomed to seeing various types of pop-ups on our screens. It is self-explanatory given its most well-known name, spin the Wheel Pop Ups. How it functions A spin wheel appears and all you need to do is to click on it and receive the prize you won.
You’re on the right track if pop-up ads are already one of your conversion optimization strategies. For example, exit-intent pop-ups can quickly increase your conversion rate by up to 50%. It seems to sense that you may use this not-so-secret tool to increase sales, given pop-up campaigns’ complete visibility.
This “lucky wheel pop-up,” as some could refer to it, can provide your visitors with a completely unique and thrilling experience. Your ability to interact with customers is improved by this gamified marketing method. Visitors can win free shipping, discount coupons, promo codes, and other prizes by spinning a magic wheel.
With gamified pop-ups, you don’t only ask for their email address upfront; you also invite them to take part in a game in an unusual game environment, which makes purchasing more enjoyable.
Additional crucial justifications for thinking about gamified pop-ups for your company, like the wheel of fortune pop-up, include the following:
- It attracts a wider range of customers.
- Instantly drawing interest
- stimulates the interest and competitiveness of visitors
- It diverges from the typical pop-ups that your visitors are used to seeing on your website and is simple to build and apply,
- Providing you with the chance to tailor your brand’s offerings and surprises.
- More visits are easily converted into leads and email subscribers.
- boosts your sales and decreases cart abandonment
You probably want to know how to get started now that you know what a spin the wheel pop-up is and how it can increase website conversions.